~*Belle's garden*~

Sunday, February 24, 2008

5th Valentine's

I used to ponder about the meaning behind Valentine's celebration. This occassion is getting so commercialized and i can tink of noting except broad smiling businessmen. Well... but an incident struck me. On this very day, my manager left her desk for a while and came back with a bouquet. It was a surprise from her husband. I felt the joy in her and it's this form of appreciation that she received even after marriage and even after becoming a mum-to-be that touched my heart. It dismissed my believe that tings changes for the worse after a lady falls into the "trap" of marriage. I do not mean that big money has to be spent... it's the thought that counts. =)

It was our 5th Valentine's and we agreed to keep the celebration simple. I woke up with a surprise ai xin breakfast delivered early in the morning. =) The effort was a great gift. I also received a brown, ugly yet very lovable gift (put together by Teddy himself)... check it out in the photo.

Made him smting he likes...

My new talking device from... who else =) ... since my Samsung bid farewell to me. It was working perfectly fine until a min after my senior questioned, "Belle, u don't wan to change your hp ah?". Xie2 Men2 isn't it? Initally, i wasn't very please with the phone all bcos of some orange prints on it but i am loving it now. Thank you Teddy for also sourcing the kiki and lala accessory.

Yup, the bank also surprised us with a sweet Valentine's gift... nicely packaged sparkling drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home