~*Belle's garden*~

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It has been so long since...

... we enjoyed so much. =)

The wedding preparation started pretty chaotically... with lots of uncertainties and decision-makings (of cos arguements set in then). Finally after 2 months, we are coping and enjoying the process. I have to thank my fiance for his change, tolerance, reassurance, attention and love. He walked me through my minor pre marital depression (dun be surprise cos this is very common among BTBs). I no longer waiver about my decision to spend my life with him.

Last weekend was very well-spent. We hunt for some wedding items, feasted, had fun in mind cafe and attended a marriage convention. For BTB: Attending marriage talks as a pair can be a very sweet thing to do. The talks could be very inspiring too. =)


I came across an article that talks about the best proposal. Quoting it, "A good story lasts longer than a romantic one" and "The best proposals aren't like what you see in movies, but they come from the heart". Doesn't these sentences make lotsa sense. But............. well, this should not give guys an excuse to stage a super crappy and effortless proposal.

To end off.... think about the following:
"Which is the pair of couple you look up to?" What could be better for somone in love to reply "nobody else"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home