~*Belle's garden*~

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Allow me to bitch...

For the very first time, i lodged a complain to my superior. I shall let you judge how @##$%^^&** this senior (T) is.

I was on half day urgent leave today and the incident took place in the morning.

Scene I: Early in the morning.... i (Moi) received a call from an internal "auditor" (A)

A: Can I arranged for a sit-in tml between 2 to 3 pm to understand more about the process?
Moi: I shall check with T and get back to you. (Since my superior assigned T to attend to A's enquiries)

Scene II: T stepped in

Moi: A called and check if she could come in tml for just an hr.
T: Tml i can't leh.
Moi: Then when will you be free? I need to get back to A.
T: (In a super LL tone) How i know? You ppl keep getting urgent leave (arrowing at me and perhaps another colleak who was on MC yest. Do take note that this is the very first urgent leave i applied.). I am not free for the coming 2 weeks lah.
Moi: (In heart tinking... how busy could you get when i am doing most stuff of the daily operation and no others is on leave tml, meaning she need not cover... anyway, i asked nicely.... ) T ah, you are covering cap mkt tml meh?
T: (She got worked up) Belle ah, doesn't mean i dun need to cover, i am not busy leh. I have other things to do.
T: (...continues sarcastically) If you are free, get her to sit in with you lor.

Wad the... if i could, i would love to voulnteer man.

Scene III: At around noon when T prepared for lunch

T: You leaving at 1pm right?
Moi: Aye.... i thought it's 12.30pm
T: Who say it's 12.30pm?
Moi: I checked with (another colleak) yesterday and he told me so.
T: (Still tinking she is darn right.... asked loudly to the bunch of colleaks present) It's 1pm or 12.30pm?

--- Reply was 12.30pm---
T: (Walked away and out for lunch quietly)

--- At 12.45pm, still no sight of her return---

@##$%%&** How inconsiderate of her. She knew that i had an appointment. She knew that i can't leave the desk until she return and yet.... I have been tolerating her for the past dunno how many months and i guess she doesn't worth my silence of her bullies any more. That's it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home