~*Belle's garden*~

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally found it

I am on a week leave and part of this time is devoted to spring clean my room. The conclusion i reached is "Spring Cleaning Kills". I threw away tonnes of clothes, bags, shoes, notes, textbooks, electronic devices.... and etc and still, i am only one-fifth through. Blame it on the sentiments in me which resulted to the huge "collections" for memory sake. Hope all trash will be gone by 7 months time.

Alrite, i finally found my literature text in the midst of the clearing and dumping. In it is a poem which i wanted to share alot. Here it goes...

A Relationship is a Treasure

A relationship is a treasure to be cherished,
Fragile like fine china, which must be handled with care.
For china, once broken-- even though mended so the break is hardly noticeable--
It is never the thing of beauty it was in the beginning.

Joyce Evans

Make sense, isn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home